Tuesday, December 14, 2010

a little more fun

I am trying to have "a little more fun" with my blog. I don't want anyone to be under the impression that my life revolves around getting pregnant. I have so many things in my life that bring me joy. Reading is one of them! Here are a few books I am reading now....

<><> <><>
My grandmother loaned me these 3 books. I am almost done with the third. I love, love, love the time period!!

I am reading/studying this book with a group of women. I think we are all becoming more aware of how to live live more externally focused...especially this time of year!


Ummm...I'm kinda reading this book. I started it before my surgery. I am of the belief that if you have surgery you can eat whatever you want. BUT...back to reality. I looked at it collecting dust on my kitchen counter tonight and figured I better take a peek. I need to begin "phase one" soon!!!

OK...I hope that was fun!

Oh yeah, I got all the pictures from http://www.amazon.com/




2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear about some of the books you're enjoying! The covers of those first three look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahala,
    I just wanted to come here and thank you (!!!) for reading my blog! I have read through all of yours now too. I had read a lot of it last week, but now I'm all caught up. It will be great to encourage and pray for each other as we make our way down the paths God has for us..whatever they may be.
    Love to you.

    & Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete