Monday, January 17, 2011

fun recipe!

Wow! Two posts in one day!! I had to share this super easy crock-pot recipe.....

GREEN CHILI
You will need:
  • 1 jar slasa verde (16 oz)...I found this in the ethnic aisle at the store
  • 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken cubed
  • 1 can corn (15 oz) drained
  • 1 can navy beans, drained (15.5 oz)
  • 1 can green chiles
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
  • 2 tsp. ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 c. chopped cilantro
1. Mix all ingredients except cilantro in crock-pot.
2. Cover and cook on high 5-6 hours or low 8-9 hours until chicken is cooked through.
3. Stir in cilantro; serve with lime wedges and sour cream. ENJOY!!

*I wish I could post a picture of MY end product, but I'm not good like that so here is one from the web. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks and sounds so delicious!!! I will have to try this soon. My husband and I love trying new recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete