GREEN CHILIYou will need:
- 1 jar slasa verde (16 oz)...I found this in the ethnic aisle at the store
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken cubed
- 1 can corn (15 oz) drained
- 1 can navy beans, drained (15.5 oz)
- 1 can green chiles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. chopped cilantro
2. Cover and cook on high 5-6 hours or low 8-9 hours until chicken is cooked through.
3. Stir in cilantro; serve with lime wedges and sour cream. ENJOY!!
*I wish I could post a picture of MY end product, but I'm not good like that so here is one from the web. :)