Thursday, February 3, 2011

♥ pitter ♥ patter ♥

We saw three heartbeats today ♥ ♥ ♥. It was such a sweet miracle. Looking back I was so uptight that I didn't soak it in enough....what I would give to see those little pitter patters again.  Good thing we go back next Wednesday...maybe I will do better....and maybe we can hear them!  When we left it had been sleeting and everyone in the ENTIRE city was on the roads.  It took us 4 hours to get home instead of 1 1/2. So, I am in my bed close to comatose....but I had to post a quick update.  I hope everyone has a nice weekend despite the weather! Lots of love!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness gracious!!! Three sweet babies!!! Yay!!! I somehow missed your previous post! What a blessing! God is so good! Congratulations Mahala and Norman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't told you how happy I am for you yet! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so behind in reading blogs.

    Oh Mahala! I am soooo excited for you and Norman!!! What a sweet sweet blessing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete