Here is a link to Tea's blog.
There are two rules...
Rule 1: The tagged person must post answers to the questions on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new one they've formulated themselves.
Rule 2: Tag 4 other people to do this quiz.
HERE WE GO!!!!!
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
We have 2 dogs. They are members of our family. But soon they will take a backseat. My husband has to remind me constantly that they are not humans. I love them very much!
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
I believe you should always dream and if your dreams come true make new dreams, but (like Tea) I am going to change this question....
What is one dream you've had that has come true?
My hubby is my best friend. My children are on the way! Oops...that was 2 dreams!
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
This is a WHOLE LOT of money. This question shouldn't be hard to answer, but it is for me. I will do my best.
- Pay off our house and buy one in the city we've always wanted to live in.
- Pay off our school debt.
- Pay for my brother to finish college.
- Buy my brother a wheelchair accessible home. He would also need a live-in housekeeper..lol.
- Pay off my parents' house and/or buy them a new one. They can choose!
- Throw my parents a retirment party...and pay for them to retire!
- Get a boat!
- Look into a condo at the beach
- Give to organizations that are helping people and sharing the Gospel
- Put up some money for my children to go to college
- RETIRE!! Norman and I both would!
- Adopt children and set up scholarships for other families who wish to adopt.
- Travel with my family.
- Set up an inheritance for my children and grandchildren.
- Choose one unsuspecting person a week and help them with a hardship they are experiencing.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
praise and worship music
5. What is your bedtime routine?
My pj's have been on since I got home from work. :) I get off the couch, get a drink, take my vitamin and head to the bedroom. I make sure the dogs are in the room...set the alarm. Adjust my pillows and turn on the TV...usually I'm out within 10 minutes!
6. Name something that has surprised you this week about motherhood (or womanhood)...
Motherhood- I'm still very inexperienced in this area. The biggest surprise of pregnancy thus far has been the shortness of breath.
Womanhood- Women are stronger than they think they are!
7. What kind of books do you read?
I like Amish novels. However, my genre has switched from fictional to informational parenting stuff. I also enjoy my Bible.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
I loved Tea's answer so I am going to copy it:
I have no idea. If the last 10 years have taught me anything, I know I pretty much have no idea what the next 10 years will bring.
9. What’s your fear?
This is not a fun question. I assume that I don't have to name my fears. I have all the fears that a typical wife, mommy-to-be, sister, daughter, etc. has. I fear suffering...there. I said it. I know suffering has a purpose. I know suffering draws me closer to God. I am thankful for suffering...but I fear it.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Nope. I don't need Pluto...I need my Snickers bar and pound cake!
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
empty my bladder!
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? Or, if you’re single - if you could choose a significant other who looked like anyone in the world, who would it be?
I'm changing this question just like Tea did...
What is one thing you love about your husband?
He is my best friend and he takes really good care of me.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I go by my middle name. If I picked a new name I would pick my first name...Elizabeth.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
hmmm...hard question...I have no idea!
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I love seeing how creative other women are and learning from them. I enjoy having an "outlet". I also enjoy knowing that I can look back over my past blogs at any time.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
hmmmm....another tough question...I guess I would have to say sweet!
18. What items are in your purse right now?
Wallet, car/house keys, face powder, band-aid, lip gloss, chapstick, pen, keys, small bottle of lotion, work ID, receipts, picture of a bridesmaid dress that I need to order for a wedding I'm in, cell phone
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
I love the mountains, but the beach wins everytime.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't?
Now I have to break a rule and only tag one person. I was supposed to tag four. So...if you are reading this and would like to play along please don't hesitate!!!!
No pressure, but if you're willing to play along...