Monday, July 5, 2010

Nurse Norman

Just thought you guys might find it amusing that Norman gets to stick me tonight. We have done this before so he is an old pro. I guess he will just dust off his nursing scrubs. ha! On a more serious note, I am always scared that I am not dialing up the right dosage. Pray that I don't over/underdose myself. Not that anything major would happen, but I want to be sure that I am getting the EXACT dosage. Plus the vials are $200. So, I definitely don't want to use any more than I need. This injection that I take tonight and 4 more days is Gonal-F and it is given in my stomach.

On a lighter note, we had a wonderful 4th of July. We went to my parents on Saturday. Mama had ordered a boston butt and a smoked chicken. She also cooked baked beans, mac & cheese, and dressing (a family favorite that we don't just reserve for Thanksgiving). It was delicious...as always. Norman and I rode the four wheeler and picked lots of blackberries. I also got to visit with my grandmother. On Sunday we headed to Pell City and watched the fireworks on the lake with some friends. Today (Monday) has been a pretty lazy day. I successfully made blackberry jam. I canned it and now I am listening to the lids pop which lets me know I did it right. YAY! I can't believe I did it with no help from my mama!

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments:

Post a Comment