Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here we go again....

Well, today is Day 1. Norman and I talked last night and decided to go ahead with treatment this month. It is the last month before school starts back and my life turns into craziness. I will be going to ART tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. This appointment will be what they call "baseline". They will do an ultrasound to make sure that there are no cysts on my ovaries. I don't think there will be any bloodwork involved with this appointment. To be honest, I can't really remember it's been so long. It wouldn't matter anyway I have been stuck so many times I have scars (all jokes aside, I really do). They do this each month for my safety before beginning any meds. Just pray specifically for my safety as I travel because anytime 280 is involved there is danger....lol. More importantly, pray that there are no cysts and my ovaries are beautiful.:) I'll post again after the appointment. Geez, I'm nervous.
"How precious it is, Lord, to realize that You are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day Your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, You are still thinking of me!"--Psalm 139:17-18

2 comments:

  1. When it comes to Birmingham, there is always danger involved for me. I don't think I will EVER forget our lost adventure in that great big city! I will definitly pray your visit brings beautiful results. And as far as 280...I just hope you don't have to do any driving in reverse:) -Can't wait to read your next blog. Love ya, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - just now got caught up on your blog....and may I say that it is the first blog that I have ever read....believe it or not!

    How inspirational! You know that I have had a bit of experience with infertility as well. It only took us a year - and for those of you who don't know - I found out I was pregnant the morning of Mahala & Norman's wedding!

    You brought me to tears....I think b/c it brought back those feelings that I had while we were enduring the "heartache" stage. But you know...that year was a great year of self discovery as well as a test of faith. I was a planner and was so used to being in control (of myself, my money, my schoolwork, my husband ~haha~) but this is definitely something that you cannot control!

    I can't wait for your next post and i will definitely be thinking of you tomorrow! Love you!

    ReplyDelete