Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall!

Please click here and listen while you read :) Open in a new tab so you can read and listen at the same time.


Isn't it funny how a new season brings a sense of refreshment and excitement?? For me, it doesn't matter if it's the beginning of spring, fall, summer, or winter...I get a little giddy with each new season. I hope you all have enjoyed a few football games, pumpkins, mums, falling leaves, and cooler weather.

I went to the doctor today and really enjoyed some alone time and the beautiful weather. I left home at 6 am, so I had to drive in the dark for a little while, but it was nice to see the sunrise which reminded me of God's faithfulness every day when he sets the sun in motion. We are starting a new round of treatment this month. This is the first time since July. It's oral meds starting tonight and injections starting Friday. On Monday I will go for an ultrasound, bloodwork, and the hsg procedure.

The HSG procedure is where the doctor will inject dye into my fallopian tubes and use an x-ray to make sure there are no blockages. I had one about 2 years ago, but she recommends that we do another since it's been a while.

I'm very excited about this new cycle, however I'm bummed because I had planned to participate in a triathlon on Sunday. Well, I'm just a little nervous about putting my body under the physical stress a day before the procedure and just a few days before our IUI. It's just not worth the risk! I told Norman there will be tons more triathlons between now and the day I die. Oh well, I'll get over it. I just wish I hadn't put it on facebook...ha ha! Well, I guess that's all for now. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment